Why you should take Multivitamins?
Well, the answer to that question can start with a question “Do you want to age well?” If yes, then you do need multivitamins. One can argue that we get enough nutrients from Fruits and Veggies. But the Truth is You don’t. Well to start with, Do you eat enough Fruits and Veggies on daily basis? Only 9% of adults eat the recommended amount of fruits they should consume daily. And only 12% of adults consume the recommended amount of vegetables they should consume daily. So basically only 1 in 10 adults consumed Fruits and Veggies daily. This is based on a study from CDC.
What do Fruits & Vegetables give us? Eating a rich diet of Fruits & Vegetables can help reduce the risk of many leading causes of illness and death.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
So basically multivitamins are just nutrients, minerals, and vitamins all packed into one tablet or bottle. Ready for you to consume after a good meal. The preparations of the multivitamins are available in tablets, capsules, powders, liquids, or injectable formulations. Many testimonies and results have shown that multivitamins have prevented heart diseases and cancer.
Let’s go through the Essential Vitamins present in the Maxener Wellness MultiviZ.
- Niacinamide helps build cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses, such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins.
- VITAMIN C
- Helps protect cells and keeps them healthy. maintaining healthy skin, blood vessels, bones, and cartilage.
- Effective in improving some anxiety disorders and your body’s sensitivity to insulin.
- PANTOTHENIC ACID
- Pantothenic acid (also called vitamin B5) helps turn the food you eat into the energy you need. It’s important for many functions in the body, especially making and breaking down fats.
- People most commonly take benfotiamine by mouth for nerve damage caused by diabetes (diabetic neuropathy) and alcoholism.
- VITAMIN B1
- Vitamin B1 helps the cells in the body convert food into energy. If you do not have enough vitamin B1 this process cannot work properly.
- VITAMIN B2
- Riboflavin, also known as vitamin B2, helps: keep skin, eyes, and the nervous system healthy. the body release energy from food.
- VITAMIN B6
- Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, helps: the body to use and store energy from protein and carbohydrates in food.
- Cyanocobalamin is a man-made form of vitamin B12 used to prevent and treat low blood levels of this vitamin.
- A large body of evidence shows that lutein has several beneficial effects, especially on eye health.
- VITAMIN K3
- Vitamin K is important for blood clotting and bone health. It may also prevent a dangerous buildup of calcium in tissues, organs, and blood vessels of people with or at risk of certain conditions like kidney disease, heart disease, and diabetes.
- FOLIC ACID
- Folic acid is a B vitamin that is used by the body to manufacture DNA
- Your body needs biotin to help convert certain nutrients into energy. It also plays an important role in the health of your hair, skin, and nails.
- VITAMIN B12
- Vitamin B12 is involved in helping the body: make red blood cells and keeping the nervous system healthy. release energy from food.
- VITAMIN A
- Vitamin A is important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction. Vitamin A also helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly.
- VITAMIN D3
- Having the right amount of vitamin D, calcium and phosphorus are important for building and keeping strong bones.
- VITAMIN E
- Vitamin E helps maintain healthy skin and eyes and strengthens the body’s natural defense against illness and infection (the immune system).
That’s not It!! There’s more.
Multivitz has a total of 8 Natural Extracts!!
- It is commonly touted for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. It could also help regulate blood sugar levels and have benefits for some cancers. What’s more, ginseng may strengthen the immune system, enhance brain function, fight fatigue and improve symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
- GRAPE SEED EXTRACT
- Grape seed extract (GSE) is a dietary supplement made from the seeds of grapes. It’s a potent source of antioxidants, particularly proanthocyanidins. The antioxidants in GSE may help alleviate the oxidative stress, inflammation, and tissue damage that can occur alongside chronic diseases.
- CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS
- Citrus bioflavonoids are compounds found in citrus fruits like tangerines, oranges, and grapefruit. They come in combinations or can be taken individually. Citrus bioflavonoids have been used to improve blood flow and ease swelling in the body. They can be taken as a pill or powder.
- GINKGO BILOBA
- Ginkgo biloba is an herb used to treat altitude sickness (prevention), cerebral vascular insufficiency, cognitive disorders, dementia, dizziness/vertigo, intermittent claudication, macular degeneration/glaucoma, memory loss, premenstrual syndrome, SSRI-induced sexual dysfunction, and as a vasodilator.
- GREEN TEA EXTRACT
- Many studies have shown that green tea extract can promote weight loss, blood sugar regulation, disease prevention, and exercise recovery. It can also help keep your skin and liver healthy, reduce blood fat levels, regulate blood pressure and improve brain health.
- MIXED CAROTENOIDS
- Carotenoids are beneficial antioxidants that can protect you from disease and enhance your immune system. Provitamin A carotenoids can be converted into vitamin A, which is essential for growth, immune system function, and eye health.
- One of the biggest benefits of lycopene is that it is an antioxidant and protects the body from damage from free radical stress, which can hurt DNA and other cell structures.
- GARLIC POWDER
- It may help the body resist or destroy viruses and other microorganisms. It does this by boosting the immune system. Garlic is also claimed to fight infections.
So now you know why you need Multivitamins!! Take 1 tablet every day after a good meal. And never worry about the daily vitamin intake your body needs. If you haven’t ordered the Maxener Wellness MultivitZ yet, order now. Click Here.
Whey is the liquid remaining after the milk has been curdled and strained. But before we know what whey is, let’s quickly take a look at what proteins do for our bodies.
What are proteins? What do they do?
Protein is a substance that has amino acids, compounds and carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, and sometimes sulfur. In other and simpler words we can say that protein is a type of nutrient.
Protein is responsible for maintaining the structure of our bodies. As it is believed that “Flesh makes Flesh” – By German Nutrition Scientist Carl Von Volt.
Protein is an important component of every cell in the body. You also use protein to make enzymes, hormones, and other body chemicals.
So coming back to the main Question, WHAT IS WHEY? Whey is a product of cheese making — it’s the watery part of milk that separates from the curds. Some people use whey as a source of protein or as a supplement for health conditions.
After being separated during cheese production, whey goes through various processing steps to become what people generally recognize as whey protein — a powder that is added to shakes, meal replacements, and protein bars.
Whey protein doesn’t taste very good on its own, which is why it’s usually flavored. Chocolate-, vanilla- and strawberry-flavored powders are popular. But it displays results like nothing else. FUN FACT – Cow Milk has 20% WHEY and 80% casein and Human Milk has 90% WHEY and 10% casein.
So WHEY plays a major role in the world of sports nutrition. It helps you to repair your muscles faster. Which, in turn, will help you build your body mass faster than usual.
Below Listed are few benefits of WHEY Protein.
Whey supplements can increase the release of anabolic hormones which help to stimulate muscle growth.
Whey protein may be able to lower blood pressure.
When blood pressure is lowered, the risk of heart disease or stroke is lowered as well.
In addition to suppressing appetite, whey protein can burn fat.
Eating more protein can result in the suppression of the appetite, which can lead to reducing calorie intake. – Hence Resulting in Weight Loss.
Protein is highly satiating, meaning that it is filling, and can suppress cravings for food.
Whey protein may also help to reduce chronic inflammation.
Those who suffer from diseases with chronic inflammation may benefit from high doses of whey protein.
So above mentioned were the few among many benefits and advantages of WHEY PROTEIN. Whey protein is commonly used for improving athletic performance and increasing strength, so if you are an Athlete or a Bodybuilder, then you must explore the benefits and advantages of WHEY.
Many have reversed the use of WHEY to help accomplish their Weight Loss Goals.
Eating whey protein supplements before exercise will not assist athletic performance, but it will enhance the body’s protein recovery and synthesis after exercise because it increases the free amino acids in the body’s free amino acid pool.
3 FORMS OF WHEY
CONCENTRATES – have typically a low (but still significant) level of fat and cholesterol but, in general, compared to the other forms of whey protein, they are higher in carbohydrates in the form of lactose — they are 29%–89% protein by weight.
ISOLATES – are processed to remove the fat and lactose — they are 90%+ protein by weight. Like whey protein concentrates, whey protein isolates are mild to slightly milky in taste.
HYDROSLATES – are whey proteins that are predigested and partially hydrolyzed for the purpose of easier metabolizing, but their cost is generally higher. Highly hydrolyzed whey may be less allergenic than other forms of whey.
- Fitness has become a priority for people all around the world. Wherever you go, you will find a community of Fitness Enthusiasts involved in any sort of workout activity. It can be Athletics, Gymnastics, Weight Training, etc.
- Physical Activity is a must. We are living in the age of harmful food habits. Such Unhealthy food habits break down our bodies from the inside out. There are so many Chronic Diseases that have victimized people who did not have a regular physical activity lifestyle.
- The Bottom line of the article link above says that “Active People Generally Live Longer“! We should not give such unhealthy habits and lifestyles to decide when we will die.
- These are some STATS and BENEFITS of Physical Activity listed by the CDC, which is very informative. Click Here.
- Muscle Building is very popular and the most pursued form of fitness activity. And Muscle Building or Bodybuilding will never die. But the important question is, how many of you know How to Build Muscle or How does the muscle Grow? Isn’t it better and safer to build muscle knowing how our anatomy works?
- As we lift weights, there is a constant process of contraction going on in our muscles. Our muscles are made up of Muscle Fibers. Thousands of muscle fibers join together to form our muscles. And those Muscle Fibers are made up of Myofibrils and Sacromeres. A myofibril is a rod-like unit of a muscle cell. And Sacromere is the basic contractile unit of a muscle fiber.
- So in Layman’s Terms, Myofibrils and Sacromeres are responsible for the contraction of our muscles during workout. The brain commands these two to contract. To be specific, Motor Neurons commands them to contract the muscles. As they say, Practice makes a man perfect. In this case, practice and regular lifting will basically keep improving the communication between the Motor Neurons and Myofibril and Sacromere.
- So do you know what is the scientific name of Muscle Growth?, its called Muscle Hypotrophy. Muscle Hypotrophy occurs when the body repairs damaged fibers by combining them. Muscle activity is very different from what some may think it is.
- If you want to dive deep and study the anatomy of Muscle and how it works. Click here.
The Right Way to Build Muscles!
- Progressive Muscle Growth – The process of building your muscles should be slow and steady. You will not last long in your bodybuilding venture if you try to bypass your body’s ability. You need to understand the signs and indications your body gives to you. Some people cross lines by lifting weights beyond their ability. That gets you nowhere. Instead, it will get you to the hospital. You must increase your weights gradually, as increasing the weights, will cause your muscles to grow.
- Patience is Key – The world in which we live in wants everything superfast. FastFood, Fast Service, etc. But when it comes to building muscles and improving our body, we need to give it time. Many have given up working on their bodies as they were discouraged by no improvements. But, Muscle Building takes time. There is a very famous quote that says “The night is the darkest, before the dawn” You may feel that you are not getting anywhere, you may see no results yet, BUT DON’T GIVE UP. These are the times you need to test your patience and never stop working out.
- Eat every 3 hours – The normal Human tendency and the cultural standard that is set for all houses and families in India is to eat 3 meals a day. Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner. But if you want to build your Muscle Mass, you must eat every 3 hours. Keep it Light.
- Increase Your Protein Intake – Protein plays a major role in Muscle Building and Muscle Growth. What is the basic function of PROTEIN? Our body uses protein to build and repair damaged tissues in our body. It is also considered as a building block for our muscles, bones, cartilages, skin, and blood. So as a whole Protein does great things for our body. And we can say that protein is absolutely necessary for your body whether you want to build your body or not. WHEY also is very crucial to causing growth in your muscles. Though it’s not necessary, it is strongly recommended.
Where does Maxener Wellness come in the scene?
Maxener believes in giving you the best so that you can give your body the best. We manufacture our own products. Since we are a Sports Nutrition company, we proudly claim that we are manufacturing products in every product category.
If you are determined to GET UP and change your body and above all pursue a healthier lifestyle, then Maxener Wellness should be your Final Resort.
We work in a very Close-Knit Network with Body Builders and Fitness Experts around the country. These Body Builders and Fitness Trainers are influencing many young souls to pursue fitness. So we are constantly updated and made aware of the Quality of our products by their feedbacks.