Why you should take Multivitamins?
Well, the answer to that question can start with a question “Do you want to age well?” If yes, then you do need multivitamins. One can argue that we get enough nutrients from Fruits and Veggies. But the Truth is You don’t. Well to start with, Do you eat enough Fruits and Veggies on daily basis? Only 9% of adults eat the recommended amount of fruits they should consume daily. And only 12% of adults consume the recommended amount of vegetables they should consume daily. So basically only 1 in 10 adults consumed Fruits and Veggies daily. This is based on a study from CDC.
What do Fruits & Vegetables give us? Eating a rich diet of Fruits & Vegetables can help reduce the risk of many leading causes of illness and death.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
So basically multivitamins are just nutrients, minerals, and vitamins all packed into one tablet or bottle. Ready for you to consume after a good meal. The preparations of the multivitamins are available in tablets, capsules, powders, liquids, or injectable formulations. Many testimonies and results have shown that multivitamins have prevented heart diseases and cancer.
Let’s go through the Essential Vitamins present in the Maxener Wellness MultiviZ.
- Niacinamide helps build cells in the skin while also protecting them from environmental stresses, such as sunlight, pollution, and toxins.
- VITAMIN C
- Helps protect cells and keeps them healthy. maintaining healthy skin, blood vessels, bones, and cartilage.
- Effective in improving some anxiety disorders and your body’s sensitivity to insulin.
- PANTOTHENIC ACID
- Pantothenic acid (also called vitamin B5) helps turn the food you eat into the energy you need. It’s important for many functions in the body, especially making and breaking down fats.
- People most commonly take benfotiamine by mouth for nerve damage caused by diabetes (diabetic neuropathy) and alcoholism.
- VITAMIN B1
- Vitamin B1 helps the cells in the body convert food into energy. If you do not have enough vitamin B1 this process cannot work properly.
- VITAMIN B2
- Riboflavin, also known as vitamin B2, helps: keep skin, eyes, and the nervous system healthy. the body release energy from food.
- VITAMIN B6
- Vitamin B6, also known as pyridoxine, helps: the body to use and store energy from protein and carbohydrates in food.
- Cyanocobalamin is a man-made form of vitamin B12 used to prevent and treat low blood levels of this vitamin.
- A large body of evidence shows that lutein has several beneficial effects, especially on eye health.
- VITAMIN K3
- Vitamin K is important for blood clotting and bone health. It may also prevent a dangerous buildup of calcium in tissues, organs, and blood vessels of people with or at risk of certain conditions like kidney disease, heart disease, and diabetes.
- FOLIC ACID
- Folic acid is a B vitamin that is used by the body to manufacture DNA
- Your body needs biotin to help convert certain nutrients into energy. It also plays an important role in the health of your hair, skin, and nails.
- VITAMIN B12
- Vitamin B12 is involved in helping the body: make red blood cells and keeping the nervous system healthy. release energy from food.
- VITAMIN A
- Vitamin A is important for normal vision, the immune system, and reproduction. Vitamin A also helps the heart, lungs, kidneys, and other organs work properly.
- VITAMIN D3
- Having the right amount of vitamin D, calcium and phosphorus are important for building and keeping strong bones.
- VITAMIN E
- Vitamin E helps maintain healthy skin and eyes and strengthens the body’s natural defense against illness and infection (the immune system).
That’s not It!! There’s more.
Multivitz has a total of 8 Natural Extracts!!
- It is commonly touted for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. It could also help regulate blood sugar levels and have benefits for some cancers. What’s more, ginseng may strengthen the immune system, enhance brain function, fight fatigue and improve symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
- GRAPE SEED EXTRACT
- Grape seed extract (GSE) is a dietary supplement made from the seeds of grapes. It’s a potent source of antioxidants, particularly proanthocyanidins. The antioxidants in GSE may help alleviate the oxidative stress, inflammation, and tissue damage that can occur alongside chronic diseases.
- CITRUS BIOFLAVONOIDS
- Citrus bioflavonoids are compounds found in citrus fruits like tangerines, oranges, and grapefruit. They come in combinations or can be taken individually. Citrus bioflavonoids have been used to improve blood flow and ease swelling in the body. They can be taken as a pill or powder.
- GINKGO BILOBA
- Ginkgo biloba is an herb used to treat altitude sickness (prevention), cerebral vascular insufficiency, cognitive disorders, dementia, dizziness/vertigo, intermittent claudication, macular degeneration/glaucoma, memory loss, premenstrual syndrome, SSRI-induced sexual dysfunction, and as a vasodilator.
- GREEN TEA EXTRACT
- Many studies have shown that green tea extract can promote weight loss, blood sugar regulation, disease prevention, and exercise recovery. It can also help keep your skin and liver healthy, reduce blood fat levels, regulate blood pressure and improve brain health.
- MIXED CAROTENOIDS
- Carotenoids are beneficial antioxidants that can protect you from disease and enhance your immune system. Provitamin A carotenoids can be converted into vitamin A, which is essential for growth, immune system function, and eye health.
- One of the biggest benefits of lycopene is that it is an antioxidant and protects the body from damage from free radical stress, which can hurt DNA and other cell structures.
- GARLIC POWDER
- It may help the body resist or destroy viruses and other microorganisms. It does this by boosting the immune system. Garlic is also claimed to fight infections.
So now you know why you need Multivitamins!! Take 1 tablet every day after a good meal. And never worry about the daily vitamin intake your body needs. If you haven’t ordered the Maxener Wellness MultivitZ yet, order now. Click Here.