- Fitness has become a priority for people all around the world. Wherever you go, you will find a community of Fitness Enthusiasts involved in any sort of workout activity. It can be Athletics, Gymnastics, Weight Training, etc.
- Physical Activity is a must. We are living in the age of harmful food habits. Such Unhealthy food habits break down our bodies from the inside out. There are so many Chronic Diseases that have victimized people who did not have a regular physical activity lifestyle.
- The Bottom line of the article link above says that “Active People Generally Live Longer“! We should not give such unhealthy habits and lifestyles to decide when we will die.
- These are some STATS and BENEFITS of Physical Activity listed by the CDC, which is very informative. Click Here.
- Muscle Building is very popular and the most pursued form of fitness activity. And Muscle Building or Bodybuilding will never die. But the important question is, how many of you know How to Build Muscle or How does the muscle Grow? Isn’t it better and safer to build muscle knowing how our anatomy works?
- As we lift weights, there is a constant process of contraction going on in our muscles. Our muscles are made up of Muscle Fibers. Thousands of muscle fibers join together to form our muscles. And those Muscle Fibers are made up of Myofibrils and Sacromeres. A myofibril is a rod-like unit of a muscle cell. And Sacromere is the basic contractile unit of a muscle fiber.
- So in Layman’s Terms, Myofibrils and Sacromeres are responsible for the contraction of our muscles during workout. The brain commands these two to contract. To be specific, Motor Neurons commands them to contract the muscles. As they say, Practice makes a man perfect. In this case, practice and regular lifting will basically keep improving the communication between the Motor Neurons and Myofibril and Sacromere.
- So do you know what is the scientific name of Muscle Growth?, its called Muscle Hypotrophy. Muscle Hypotrophy occurs when the body repairs damaged fibers by combining them. Muscle activity is very different from what some may think it is.
- If you want to dive deep and study the anatomy of Muscle and how it works. Click here.
The Right Way to Build Muscles!
- Progressive Muscle Growth – The process of building your muscles should be slow and steady. You will not last long in your bodybuilding venture if you try to bypass your body’s ability. You need to understand the signs and indications your body gives to you. Some people cross lines by lifting weights beyond their ability. That gets you nowhere. Instead, it will get you to the hospital. You must increase your weights gradually, as increasing the weights, will cause your muscles to grow.
- Patience is Key – The world in which we live in wants everything superfast. FastFood, Fast Service, etc. But when it comes to building muscles and improving our body, we need to give it time. Many have given up working on their bodies as they were discouraged by no improvements. But, Muscle Building takes time. There is a very famous quote that says “The night is the darkest, before the dawn” You may feel that you are not getting anywhere, you may see no results yet, BUT DON’T GIVE UP. These are the times you need to test your patience and never stop working out.
- Eat every 3 hours – The normal Human tendency and the cultural standard that is set for all houses and families in India is to eat 3 meals a day. Breakfast – Lunch – Dinner. But if you want to build your Muscle Mass, you must eat every 3 hours. Keep it Light.
- Increase Your Protein Intake – Protein plays a major role in Muscle Building and Muscle Growth. What is the basic function of PROTEIN? Our body uses protein to build and repair damaged tissues in our body. It is also considered as a building block for our muscles, bones, cartilages, skin, and blood. So as a whole Protein does great things for our body. And we can say that protein is absolutely necessary for your body whether you want to build your body or not. WHEY also is very crucial to causing growth in your muscles. Though it’s not necessary, it is strongly recommended.
Where does Maxener Wellness come in the scene?
Maxener believes in giving you the best so that you can give your body the best. We manufacture our own products. Since we are a Sports Nutrition company, we proudly claim that we are manufacturing products in every product category.
If you are determined to GET UP and change your body and above all pursue a healthier lifestyle, then Maxener Wellness should be your Final Resort.
We work in a very Close-Knit Network with Body Builders and Fitness Experts around the country. These Body Builders and Fitness Trainers are influencing many young souls to pursue fitness. So we are constantly updated and made aware of the Quality of our products by their feedbacks.